This webinar will:
- Explore introductory concepts that are important for using climate data
- Explain common climate change scenarios
- Introduce climate models and downscaling
- Discuss climate variables, including how they can be used for planning
- Show how Cal-Adapt can be used to access, display, aggregate, and download basic climate change data
- Connect participants to support and resources for learning more
This webinar is aimed at beginners and novices who have worked with or may need to work with climate data and are looking to improve their understanding of climate basics. No technical or scientific knowledge is assumed.
The webinar will be recorded and published on Cal-Adapt. We look forward to chatting with you on the webinar!
Registration form not working for you? Please email email@example.com to register. Feel free to include any topics or questions you'd like us to cover.